Sunday, December 21, 2008

More...

I woke yesterday, a mission to do
Fight for my country, take care of my soldiers
Get trained and prepared to follow our orders.
Be a good mother and a loving wife too
While keeping a positive point of view
These tasks I did gladly with honor and pride
But there’s more to this woman than meets the eye.

I woke up today in my own comfy bed
After the sun rose but before it set again
I soaked in my tub and I cooked up a feast
I laughed, danced, and traveled northeast
These things I did gladly with joy and delight
‘Cause there is more to this woman than meets the eye.

I’ll wake up tomorrow, a mission to do
Fight for my country in a foreign land
Keep my soldiers safe, support my command
Be a good mother and a loving wife too
While maintaining a positive point of view
These tasks I do gladly with honor and pride
As there is more to this woman than meets the eye.

No comments: